The Berger Action Fund provides support to organizations that advocate for solutions to some of our world’s biggest problems: the biodiversity and climate crises, income inequality, and health disparities.
The Berger Action Fund’s philanthropic giving has supported crucial policy initiatives that improve the lives of families across the nation by:
- Securing passage of the Great American Outdoors Act
- Protecting the Affordable Care Act and Medicaid coverage
- Advocating for access to paid family leave
- Ensuring the wealthy pay their fair share of taxes
- Expanding the Child Tax Credits
- Protecting low-income borrowers from high-interest loans